EXAM PREP INFORMATION
All x-ray exams are done on walk in basis and no appointment is needed. Typically, diagnosis the wait for an x-ray is no more 5-10 minutes. Other examinations such as ultrasound, rx mammography or bone density do require you to book an appointment ahead of time, mind and some test may involve preparation on your part.
A. GENERAL X-RAY EXAM
B. ULTRASOUND – ABDOMINAL
C. ULTRASOUND – PELVIS OR OBSTETRICAL
- Drink 1 litre of water to be finished 45 minutes prior to the appointment.
- A Full bladder is necessary for the examination. Please do not empty bladder after drinking.
D. ULTRASOUND – COMBINED ABDOMINAL PELVIC
- Nothing to eat or drink for 12 hours prior to the appointment.
- Drink 1 litre of water to be finished 1 hour prior to appointment.
- Full bladder necessary for examination. Please do not empty bladder after drinking.